Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope every one of my blogger friends & their families had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  Below is a picture of where I spent most of my day... the perfect spot to watch mom cook my our dinner.




And she said that I was such a good boy all day that I even got my own special carrot bone... mmmmmmmmm...




And when dinner was ready, mom made me a special bowl w/ some kibble & turkey & green beans & even a little bitty dollop of mashed potatoes!!  It was so yummy that I gobbled it all up before mom could get a picture.  But here I am afterwards in my turkey coma.




Last but not least I would like to list a few things that I am thankful for this year:

1. my mom
2. my kibble
3. my snackies, treaties & bones
4. my toys
5. my blankies
6. my friends (2 & 4 legged)
7. my family
8. my home
9. my mom's job (how else would she buy my treaties)
10. all my new friends out in bloggerville, everyone I've met over that past year makes me smile & inspires me everyday to be a better doggy.


Gobble, Gobble :)

*J

7 comments:

docsdox said...

awesome meal!!!!! love the carrot treat!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! i hope your teeth are doing ok.

-ramsay

Finn said...

Those are some great things to be thankful for! Your carrot bone looks delicious!

Doxie Rod said...

Great thanksgiving list! It looks like you had to have a thanksgiving nap too :) Great day for it! I hope you and your family had a wonderful thanksgiving!

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Jasper
Describing your Thanksgiving dinner is making us drool. I think we might have turkey coma just reading about it.
Love Ruby & Penny

A MilShelb Mom said...

Hi! We're Milly and Shelby, your newest followers! We love Thanksgiving! We got some yummy turkey. Mom actually cooked this year, which was WEIRD because she does not cook anything at all.
Nice to meet you!
~Milly and Shelby

Dachshund Nola said...

I'm thankful for your friendship! Happy Thanksgiving Jasper! I got my own plate at Thanksgiving, how great is that!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Your friend
Dachshund Nola

Karli the Naked Wiener said...

Oh boy it sounds like you had a pawsome dinner. I was in a Turkey coma too! :)