Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas 2011 Roundup

Hey everybody!! I know that this is a little late but I just wanted send out a big THANK YOU to everyone who sent me a Christmas card. Final count: Jasper - 32, mom -  well... let's just say she didn't get 32. But seeing how it was the season of giving, I decided to share with her.  We had such a wonderful Christmas, that I thought I'd share some pics with you of me and my Christmas haul!!




I am excellent at unwrapping presents, so mom usually lets me have my fun and then I have to be a good boy & pose for a couple pics.


Some of my Christmas goodies

I got 3 new blankies, tons of treats, a new bathtime set, new toys, bones... everything a dog could ask for!! I even got my own stocking with MORE presents!!




There were more toys in there with some yummy bones too!!  All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas, Santa was very good to me & mom.  Oh, and mom says to tell everyone as soon as she gets the pics of my time in Nashville from my Auntie Heather (*hint, hint*) that she will post them as well.

Til next time!!

*J

6 comments:

Finn said...

Wow, you totally scored this past Christmas! Weren't the cards wonderful!

Jasper + Amy said...

It was wonderful getting all those cards, Finn!! Thanks for coming up with it & allowing me to be on the list, mom says next year she won't fall behind & send out actual cards instead of an email card.:)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Jasper... you SHARED your Cards with your MOM???????? Sheesh.. Not ME (Frankie Furter).. NOPE.. I just kept lookin at ALL of Mine and then Waggin my TAIL at.. Their Few.. heheheheehe
Well, it WAS kinda Nice of you to share though.
You surely did make a grrrreat Christmas Haul my furend. Except, Of course, fur that Baff Set.. Maybe you can Share THAT with your mom.
BaaaaaaWaaaaah

Dachshund Nola said...

Great haul Jasper!
Dachsund Nola

docsdox said...

Awesome haul, Jasper! Hey, I'd keep an eye on that bull - he looks kinda ornery!

-ramsay

Doxie Rod said...

what a delicious christmas haul!! i love stockings too, they are so much fun. and jasper you are so polite in your christmas opening pictures!! adorable. i love your nose :)