Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bath time...





Sooooo, every 2 weeks mom finds the need to put me through a horrible & ridiculous ordeal. She insists on giving me a bath.  Every 2 weeks.  Really mom??  I'm a dog, I'm only supposed to get a bath like once a year!!  Right?? I mean, it's not like I'm bad in the tub but I just don't like it.




At least I wasn't alone in the tub today.  Mom put little rubber ducky in with me, she said it was his bath time too.  I'm glad she didn't do it just to make me feel better, I mean, it WAS his bath time too.  The least I could do was share the tub.  He must have not been happy either, though, because he stuck close by.


It's okay ducky, just stick close to me.



Well, at least I don't have to go through it again for another 2 weeks.  Ugh.


1 comment:

angie said...

mine got baths too. because they're nasty! but they don't have a cute little rubber ducky. love that he stays close for safety.