Thursday, July 7, 2011

First trip to the dog park!!



So this past weekend mom & I went down to Nashville to visit my Auntie Heather & my brother Pilot.  Her & my mom used to live together until she decided to move (boo) & when mom got me, Auntie Heather got my brother.  How awesome is that?!?  But then she had to go & move 3 WHOLE HOURS AWAY!!  AND she took Pilot with her!! I mean, mom coulda kept us both but nooooooooo.  Something about who was who's mommy & Auntie Heather got a new job & we would still see each other... blah, blah, blah.  All I heard was excuses.




Auntie Heather is the one on the left
  
Anyhoo... while we were there we went to the dog park. I had never been so I wasn't really sure what to do... I mean, mom & I live in an apartment so I'm not usually off of my leash outside.  Was this some kind of test??  Was I being watched for signs of dog park misconduct??  So I just kinda stuck close to mom & Auntie Heather for a while.  It was lots of fun though, we ran around a little & watched some of the other dogs play.  Every once in awhile I jumped in there & tried to play, but I had to stick close to mom so she wouldn't get lonely.  Maybe next time she'll be able to handle it by herself so I can play more... gesh. :) 




Are we handsome devils or what?!?
 
All in all, it was a good visit!! I can't wait to see them again:)

3 comments:

angie said...

jasper! your brother is almost as cute as you are!

you'll get a hang of the dog park in no time.

docsdox said...

it's like seeing double!

-ramsay

dog park|dog parks said...

I am almost brand new to blogging and really like your post, it is really on target!