Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Doctor, Doctor

Awhile back mom found me a new vet's office & a new doctor. So yesterday she said we were gonna go pay them a "first time" visit, and you know what that means...




...yep, car ride!!  And I even wore my new dapper duds to impress the new doc, which of course, it totally did.  Dr. Yates was very nice to me & played with me & gave me some snackies & said I was a very handsome boy & they even took my picture.  There was a problem though, when mom had him look at my teefies to get the scoop on cleaning, he found a broken tooth all the way in the back.  And boo hoo, it has to come out. :(  Mom was surprised cause I never told her about it, but  Dr. Yates said that was probably cause I such a brave boy & didn't want to worry her.

So all in all it was a nice visit cause I didn't have anything clipped or cut or trimmed or poked or prodded, although I was felt up a little bit but it wasn't so bad.

Until next time:)

*J 

2 comments:

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Jasper,

It's me, Weenie, and my sister, Mona. We saw your commnet over at Baxter's and had to come over and visit. We're doxies too. I'm blind and Mommy adopted me when my owners dumped me when I was going blind. She adopted me on Valentines Day this year so she says I was her valentines gift to herself. I'm 9. My sister, Mona, was adopted 7 years ago. Mommy is a volunteer with All Texas Dachshund Rescue where I came from. Mona was adopted from Dachshund Rescue of Houston. Mommy thinks she's 8 or close to 9.

We sighed up to be a follower. We would love to be friends.

Mona was just diagnosed with Cushings and so I've taken control of our blog.

Sniff ya later......Weenie
{{{huggies}}}.....from Mona

Dachshund Nola said...

Hi! I'm Nola I'm a Doxie too! I really like your blog and your harness is awesome!
Love,
Dachshund Nola