Friday, October 14, 2011

Slumber baggie

So a couple of weeks ago my friends on Facebook, Jake Waenie & Chance held a Halloweenie Costume Contest & guess what??  I won first place!!  Cool huh??  My prize... this awesome weenie size slumber baggie, made just for me with an awesome fall doxie design.







Wow, what a week I've had.  First I got my new spiffy duds, then this super cool slumber baggie.  I will definitely have to thank lots of special people in my puppy prayers tonite.

Oh, & if you get a chance, go check out Jake Waenie & Chance's next contest for Thanksgiving & maybe you could win a slumber baggie too!!

Nitey nite

*J

3 comments:

docsdox said...

ooooooh! CONGRATS - on the new duds AND the slumber baggie!! looks cozy. i'll have to check out your link and see if i can win one too!

-ramsay

Karli the Naked Wiener said...

That slumber baggie looks so comfy!

The Sheridan Avenue Boys said...

Congrats Jasper! You are so handsome in your new slumber baggie!