Thursday, October 13, 2011

New duds!!

Da da da daaa... they're here!!  My new harnesses from Baxter's mom arrived in the mail today & hot diggitty dog are they awesome!! Woo wee, I am gonna be the best dressed dog in Louisville.  Mom says that she will take better pictures this weekend in the daylight but here's a sneek peak at our photo session tonite.

















Mom calls this my goober pose  :)

Whaddya think??  I love my new spiffy duds, I can't wait to wear them around town so everybody can see just how awesome I look!!  And guess what else, there was an extra present in my box... a snackie treat ball!!  It's so cool, mom puts snackies inside of it then I roll it around & the treats fall out & then yummm.  How neat is that?!?  I'm not sure if Baxter or duk duk or B's mom put it in there for me but I just have one thing to say... THANK YOU!!!

Oh, and to B's mom, if you're reading this, my mom wants me to tell you that she loves loves loves my new harnesses almost as much as I do.  She oooo'd & aahhhh'd over them for a long time & then I finally got to do my sniffing & hey, was there a treaty in that cool little pocket???  Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for my cool new duds:)

*J

5 comments:

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee baxter u r such a little gent in your new duds! i am so glad u like them!! :) :)

PaigeTurner said...

You are so distinguised looking! Very handsome!

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Handsome! You will certainly give Baxter a run for his money in the gorgeous male dachshund arena! The lady dachsies are going to swoon whenever they see you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jasper my friend!!
You look FABULOUS!
You so cute anyways, now you have cool duds to match!

Send LOVE and Wags to you!

(miss you - send me some adventure pictures :-)

Hildy & my mom

angie said...

DASHing, if i do say so myself!